1. Our draft class was exciting yet again, and it looked like Morgan was doing some productive stuff. I am interested to see what the advanced metrics say.
2. As someone who was completely down on the boringness of the Munch hire, I think he has done an absolutely outstanding job getting the team to this point.
3. Hasselbeck sucks. I have not really made any judgements or assumptions about Matty since he has gotten here. However, I really think that he is not very good, and any descent defense he has seen this year he has looked quite overmatched and old. I know that the time for change is not now, amidst a chase for the playoffs, but I hope some people agree with me in the idea that he has just really not been good. Yes, he is better than KC, and he is a true professional, so I think fans may have forgotten what descent qb play is. He is not good.
4. The teams mvp is probably Cortland Finnegan, and he continues to make good physical plays all over the field, and has embraced the role of being a leader on Gray's Defense.
5. It is a real bummer that Houston did not lose today. I thought their was an outside chance that they would collapse, and that seems far more unlikely now.
6. I still hate Michael Griffin. I do not understand why broadcasters, and fans continue to praise him. He misses tackles, and likes to shy away from big hits.