1. Carolina (chance of taking QB 99% if Luck is here. 60% if not since this team needs way more than a QB so maybe they don't take one and build the right and cheaper way for the future)
2. Denver (Tebow and Orton 1% if new coach hates Jesus)
3. Buffalo (95% Fitzpatrick played well and this team needs more than a QB, but it seems like the right move for the franchise)
4. Cincinnati (50% - 0% if the hypnosis treatment to remind Carson Palmer whose team he is on works)
5. Arizona (50% they draft 100% they have a new QB - This team has pieces and needs more defensive help than offensive, but they won't get anywhere with what they have. This has been reported as one of the place McNabb might go if he's available since he lives there).
6.Cleveland (1% Colt McCoy seems to the current answer here).
7. San Francisco (65% Troy Smith and Alex Smith are there - maybe it should be 85%)
8. Your Tennessee Titans (Lots of in and outs in the ole duder's head here. This team really needs a good veteran and a viable project or a sure thing like Luck. They have all the pieces in place and would be better served going defense with this pick).
9. Dallas .01% (Best QB situation of the top 10)
10. Washington (No percentage and I went to 10 because this team is stupid and crazy and might do anything if they like someone or drink to much coffee),