Bruce Campbell, OT, University of Maryland
From Knox the Fox:
Although the unpredictable Al Davis could go with (literally) anyone here, I have a feeling that he's going to go with need here. The reason? Davis doesn't want to admit he's wrong about JaMarcus Russell yet, so there's going to be one last push to surround him with talented players and see if he can develop. Campbell may not be the most experienced or disciplined option at OT, but he had a fantastic combine. How can the Raiders turn down a 6'7', 310 lb. lineman with crazy long arms who also happens to have run one of the faster 40s ever for an offensive tackle at the combine? With their track record of going after fast and freakish physical specimens, I don't think they can. And the fact that he can handle Kandarian demons can only be a plus for Al Davis.
Also considered were Taylor Mays, Jason Pierre-Paul and Ted Raimi.
Now on the clock: DonFrancisco and the Buffalo Bills (Ed. Note: Wives of former Arizona Cardinal quarterbacks are not eligible for this draft.)
- St Louis Rams - Sam Bradford, QB
- Detroit Lions - Ndamukong Suh, DT
- Tampa Bay Bucs - Gerald McCoy, DT
- Washington Redskins - Russell Okung, OT
- Kansas City Chiefs - Eric Berry, S
- Seattle Seahawks - Anthony Davis, OT
- Cleveland Browns - Joe Haden, CB
- Oakland Raiders - Bruce Campbell, OT
Buffalo Bills -