Got something you need to get out? Sure you do. We all do.
Let this thread act as your therapy session. Let it out. I'll start...
- Really Bo? Middle schoolers are taught to catch the ball with their hands for the very reason that we saw on Sunday. Regardless of technique, how does a professional, franchise tagged tight end drop that pass?
- On 4th and short on the first Jaguars drive, Michael Griffin has to make that tackle on Jennings in the hole. Instead of wrapping up and form tackling the guy, Griffin dropped his shoulder in an effort to make some sort of a highlight reel. WRAP UP! This would get a kid benched in high school. You're taught this from the first day you play football (seeing a trend here?).
- The release of Blount is getting worse and worse by the day. Increasingly, Chris Johnson is showing that he needs a qualified back up, and Blount is showing that he's a legitimate NFL back. We failed to convert on three third and shorts yesterday, and that's been a recurring problem all year.
- I don't know if it's the injury, but Kerry Collins is not the same quarterback he was in 2008. And, I didn't think he was much to write home about back then. Yet, in the past two games, with unquestionably inferior talent at the quarterback position, we've thrown the ball more than we have all year. Someone explain that to me.
- It's evident that this team isn't buying into Fisher any more. Whatever his schtick is, they aren't interested in listening. Can he be successful elsewhere? Maybe. He's done here, though. Time to move on.
I've got a lot more ranting to do throughout the rest of the day, but this is a start. What do you MCMer's have to say?