1. NEW HEAD COACH - I think it is apparent that we need a NEW HEAD COACH. I don't know who but one that knows how to use his damn players.
2. SOLVE QB PROBLEM - We have Young. I know that he isn't the best of quarterbacks and that he isn't that mature but the guy wins. It doesn't matter how but he gets the job done. And if Bud Adams somehow loses his faith in Young in the upcoming months, trade up in the draft and draft a legit franchise qb.
3. GET RID OF CHRIS HOPE - He isn't getting the job done. Simple as that.
4. NEW CENTER - Eugene Amano makes too much mistakes. I still wish we resigned Mawae.
5. RANDY MOSS - What was the point of signing him and NOT playing him. I wish that Fisher is gone and we resign Moss. He would actually play the WHOLE game. Imagine him and Britt. 2 big and physical receivers. And Nate Washington in the slot brings speed. BUT this is only if he wants to come back which I doubt even though he said he wants to.
6. STEPPING UP ON DEFENSE - Since Bulluck went to the Giants, I haven't seen anyone step up and become a vocal leader on defense.
7. RESIGN JASON BABIN - 2nd in the league in sacks with 12.5. NUFF SAID.
8. HEALTHY DERRICK MORGAN - He was our 16th pick in the 2010 which means this guy is good. I wonder what he will do next year.
9. BIG BACKUP FOR CJ2K - Remember Smash and Dash?? Lendale punched in multiple touchdowns on the goal line backing up CJ. And we all know what Blount is doing right now. CJ can't force his way into the endzone and take lots of beatings. I say we bring back Lendale White.
10. BEAT THE COLTS TWICE - Beating the Colts twice will be a big help getting into the playoffs. I think if we can beat the Colts twice, we can ultimately win the division.
11. O - LINE - What has happened to the line?? Does two years really make a big difference. Just in 08 they were amazing!!