Honorable Mention: Chris Simms being on this roster -- ever.
10. LaGarrette Blount over Rusty Smith -- one of these people belonged on the Practice Squad, the other did not. I know MCM has expounded upon this ad nauseum, but is there any doubt that Blount would have been backing up CJ by now thereby earning his roster spot even if he didn't play special teams.
9. Harris and Amano. These two guys are bad and borderline suck and have been all season. Amano was a good enough guard to merit a 25 million dollar contract to move to center and stink up the joint. Harris has been groomed and performed well at center for 3 years in limited spots, but was switched to guard and then stinks up the joint. Anyone else see a possible fix here?
8. Not signing Keith Bulluck. F*** You!!!
6. Does Donnie Nickey have a tongue piercing? His talent certainly isn't playing safety.
5. With few exceptions, Jared Cook has looked good when he played. On a side note he never sees the field because "The Franchise" needs those snaps to showcase his mediocre talent by catching 3 yard passes or dropping every important pass thrown to him.
4. Ever heard that expression that put enough Chimps in a room with a typewriter and they would eventually write Shakespeare? I wonder if we should employ these chimps to design a gameplan that throws the freaking football to Randy Moss.
3. On that note. YOU HAD 5 WEEKS TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT KENNY BRITT AND RANDY MOSS ON THE FIELD AT THE SAME TIME AND YOU DO WHAT? HOW [EXPLETIVE DELETED]-ING STUPID ARE YOU?
2. I once dreamed of an offense with CJ, Randy Moss, Kenny Britt, Nate Washington in the slot, Jared Cook, with !@#$% &=+$* at QB causing defenses to shit themselves with fear. This dream has turned into a nightmare where the coaching staff takes turns kicking me in the nuts every Sunday while Kerry Collins gives me the crooked finger.
1. All jokes aside. The overall gameplan doesn't fit the players. Your offense was set up for big plays with quick strike impact players like CJ, Washington, Britt, Cook, even before Moss. There's been plenty of talk about the diminishing time of possession. However, Since CJ was drafted the overall time of possession for this offense has gone down because CJ has changed the way the Titans play despite Fisherball.
On the flip-side, if your offense is scoring fast then your defense is going to be on the field longer, but since the departure of Haynesworth, this defense has gotten particulary small, especially at DT. With all the other things going wrong with this defense, the biggest problem in my opinion is that they are designed to be paired with a ball control offense which we don't have and so get pounded to death because they are undersized not matter how good or deep this team is at the position.
In other words having no idea how to put a roster together is the number one thing that is driving me crazy and should be one of many reason why Fisher is done in Nashville in three weeks.