Hey all, im from Ottawa, Canada and me and a buddy are planning on coming to town for the December 9th Thursday night game vs Indy to celebrate my 21st. Neither of us have ever been to Nashville (or an NFL game for that matter!) and I just had a few questions that maybe you guys would be able to help me out with
1) Tickets - where would be the best seats for us to buy our tickets for? I was looking at the NFL ticket exchange website and there are seats for sale pretty much anywhere we want...I was thinking of maybe getting seats in the first couple rows of the endzone, but maybe there are better seats elsewhere?
2) Hotel - if anyone could recommend a hotel thats somewhere near the stadium, or the downtown bar area (or preferably both...not sure how close the stadium is from the bar scene?)
3) Bars - best bar to go to on a Wednesday or Thursday night (for reference: were both early 20s, so somewhere with a young university crowd, preferably somewhere that does not have a reputation for having a lot of fights or trouble, as we're coming to have fun, not for bar fights lol)
4) Tailgates - not familiar with the local tailgate routine before games!
5) Any "must see" Nashville tourist spots, as we will most likely flying into town the day before the game, so we would like to do the whole Nashville tourist thing as well.
If anyone would be able to help me out a bit here it would be much appreciated! Im super pumped for the trip, I always figured I would have to go to Buffalo for my first NFL game since its fairly close, but to be able to actually make the trip down to see the Titans at home, in primetime, versus the Colts, cant really get any better! Thanks a lot for any info you would be able to pass along, and hopefully I'll run into some of you while we're there!