So Titan's are coming off a 34-31 loss against the Texans making them 0-2 for the year. Meanwhile, the Jets are showing up to play some football with a 2-0 record and a 16-9 win last week. Now from this, it looks like the Titan's would get blown away, but, the stats show us something different . . .
- First downs: TEN- 37 NYJ- 36
- Average yards per play on offense: TEN- 6.4 NYJ- 5.6
- Total rushing yards- TEN- 326 NYJ- 307
- Total passing yards: TEN- 443 NYJ- 409
- Sacks against: TEN- 4 NYJ- 2
- Sacks for: TEN- 2 NYJ- 2
- Touchdowns for: TEN- 5 NYJ- 4
- Touchdowns against: TEN- 5 NYJ- 1
- Turnover ratio: TEN: -1 NYJ: +1
These are just a few stats, but they show that the Tennessee Titans are better than they look, and they could be largely mistaken for a bad team. If the New York Jets don't come out hitting their hardest, they could have trouble putting up with our electric rushing offense. As long as the Titan's defense can get it together, we should take the W.
So I predict the score will be a close one, 24-21 Titans. I gotta stick with my team. So tell me what you guys think that the score will be . . .