Here are my draft predictions for all 10 Titan's draft picks. I did not take trades into consideration.
1. Hakeem Nicks - WR - North Carolina - Nicks actually compares to Cardinals Anquan Boldin, he has above average size and great hands and should be a #1 receiver in the NFL.
2. Ron Brace - DT - Boston College - Brace is the huge DT that the Titans are lacking since Albert Haynesworth left. He is over 330 lbs and should only get better working with Defensive Line Coach Jim Washburn.
3. DeAngelo Smith - CB - Cincinnati - Smith is tough, physical, and agressive and is just the type of CB the Titans like. He should play in nickel and dime situations his rookie year and take over for Nick Harper in 2010.
4. Gerald McRath - LB - Southern Miss - McRath has tons of potential and should be a beast on special teams. He can play inside or outside and should be a future starter.
4. Kyle Moore - DE - USC - Moore has good size and is athletic. He should provide depth and will be a good run stuffing end in the d-line rotation.
5. Gerald Cadogan - OT - Penn State - Cadogan has great footwork and is smart. He needs work on his technique but the Titans have the best O-line coach in the game. He should end up being the backup at both Takcle positions.
6. Jamie Thomas - G - Maryland - Thomas is big and has great footwork. He should provide depth for the interior of the offensive line.
6. Anthony Scirrotto - S - Penn State - Scirrotto is smart and is tough against the run. He should provide depth at Safety and should be a special teams ace. He also has experience as a Punt Returner.
7. Tripp Chandler - TE - Georgia - Chandler has good size and decent athleticism and will provide depth.
7. Mike Wallace - WR/KR - Mississippi - Wallace has good speed and good footwork and should have a chance to be the new Titan's punt and kick returner. He should also provide depth at receiver.