....the Chicago Bears (represented by me) select....
This is another funny draft for the quarterbacks involved. I have a feeling that one quarterback is going to be in a free fall on draft day, but it will probably be Sanchez and not Stafford.
The line on Stafford, and if you have watched any Georgia game in the past 3 years you have heard it, is that he has an NFL arm. Unfortunatelfy for Stafford and whatever team picks him, he doesn't have an NFL brain. I know he will go in the top 10 in the draft, but I am not sold on him as an NFL QB at all.
That being said, if he were to fall to the Bears at 18 they would be thrilled to get him. They can't be thrilled with the prospects of another season of looking at The Neck Beard and Sexy Rexy under center.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are on the clock..
Click through the jump to see the entire draft.
- Detroit- Jason Smith, OT, Baylor
- St. Louis- Eugene Monroe, OT, Virginia
- Kansas City- B.J. Raji, DT, Boston College
- Seattle- Aaron Curry, LB, Wake Forest
- Cleveland- Brian Orakpu, DE, Texas
- Cincinnati- Michael Crabtree, WR, Texas Tech
- Oakland- Jeremy Maclin, WR, Missouri
- Jacksonville- Michael Oher, OT, Ole Miss
- Green Bay- Everette Brown, DE, Florida State
- San Francisco- Andre Smith, OT, Alabama
- Buffalo- Tyson Jackson, DE, LSU
- Denver- Rey Maualuga, LB, USC
- Washington- Mark Sanchez, QB, USC
- New Orleans- Malcolm Jenkins, CB, Ohio State
- Houston- Clay Matthews, LB, USC
- San Deigo- Knowshon Moreno, RB, Georgia
- New York Jets- Vontae Davis, CB, Illinois