....the San Diego Chargers (represented by DannoE) select....
Knowshon Moreno, RB, Georgia
Long-time Chargers fans might not want to admit this, but the truth is the
truth: Ladanian Tomlinson is getting old. He will not ever be again what he
once was. And although he played pretty well in the playoffs, the idea that
pure scat-back Darren Sproles can carry the full load next season is just a
fantasy. And so, although I really wanted to pick on Defense with this
pick, at this point most of the best Defensive picks seem to be taken.
Taking yet another LB/DE seems a total reach at 15, so with that in mind,
the Chargers will try to strike gold twice in one decade by picking
Knowshaun Moreno, a guy that I think is one of the most electrifying RBs
I've ever seen.
The New York Jets are now on the clock..
Click through the jump to see the entire draft.
- Detroit- Jason Smith, OT, Baylor
- St. Louis- Eugene Monroe, OT, Virginia
- Kansas City- B.J. Raji, DT, Boston College
- Seattle- Aaron Curry, LB, Wake Forest
- Cleveland- Brian Orakpu, DE, Texas
- Cincinnati- Michael Crabtree, WR, Texas Tech
- Oakland- Jeremy Maclin, WR, Missouri
- Jacksonville- Michael Oher, OT, Ole Miss
- Green Bay- Everette Brown, DE, Florida State
- San Francisco- Andre Smith, OT, Alabama
- Buffalo- Tyson Jackson, DE, LSU
- Denver- Rey Maualuga, LB, USC
- Washington- Mark Sanchez, QB, USC
- New Orleans- Malcolm Jenkins, CB, Ohio State
- Houston- Clay Matthews, LB, USC