A few days have now passed since the Colts fell to the Chargers at Qualcomm, and i thought I would take the opportunity to have a little fun with it.
Please feel free to add to the list!
10. Peyton Manning will now have more time to enjoy his MVP Award from the comfort of his own couch
9. We all got to see a midget accumulate well over 300 yards against the Colts Defense and special teams.
8. Tony Dungy was thoughtful enough to move his playoff record to below .500, finally putting to rest any suggestion/debate that he might be a great coach.
7. We got to see the "Manning face", repeatedly. If you don't know the face I'm talking about, then see www.manningface.com
6. Having lost at home to the Chargers in last year's playoffs, the Colts finally had the pleasure of getting knocked out by the Chargers in sunny San Diego!
5. It came about ten days late, but BigBlueShoe finally got precisely what he deserved for Christmas.
4. Marvin Harrison can now retire and resume his true life's work... gay porn. (I mean come on...just look at that 'stache)
3. No more stories by an Manning-obsessed media about the overexposed quarterback "willing" his team to victory... at least until next season.
2. The Titans have officially had a better regular season and post-season than the Colts... more wins, and further in the playoffs.
And the #1 reason the Colts defeat at the hands of the Chargers is fun for everyone...?
1. The expression "one and done" can now officially be changed to "one and dungy"